Sunday, November 2, 2008

New House and Mummy fun

Well, we officially moved in yesterday. We are trying to get settled. My mom has been a big help. The kitchen is put together and our beds up. Still working on getting organized, but we are so happy to be here. And, we LOVE our new home! I've provided a few shots of the house - but only the ones that didn't have too much junk in them and that are mostly put together! : )

Thanks to everyone who helped move us! We really appreciate all of your hard work and time.

The Front


Great Room/Kitchen View


Andrew, so happy to be in our new home!


Our massive staircase


The View from our Backyard


Afternoon Entertainment

Four ducks have made their home in the pond in our back yard! We just love them! We are all thrilled we can duck watch!


RISEN FROM THE DEAD - THE MUMMIES HAVE ARRIVED!




12 comments:

CKB said...

Your new house is so charming! It is already so weird to not have you guys across the street.

Camie said...

Looks like things are oming to gether nicely. I always enjoy change and new things, but it's never fun to pack and unpack!!!!

Hope you were still able to get out and enjoy the holiday with al the chaos.

Melanie said...

What? you moved in yesterday!? and it's already set up?? I'm amazed

Jason & Claire said...

I swear it took me a month to get things that set up! I love your house. It's gorgeous. Your view is perfect! You have some fute little mummies too!

Stacey said...

Your new home looks wonderful! We miss you tons though!

TheoMama said...

Ummm, it took me a year (and I'm not exaggerating) to hang 1 picture! 1! It looks amazing! I love it. Beautiful!

Trenda said...

So sorry I wasn't any help with the move. We have been in St. george since Thurs. I love the house and can't wait to see it in person. I'm jealous!! :)

Mubeen said...

I'm loving your house!! Congrats!!

Tam said...

beautiful house and area. what a woman! i can't believe you already have pictures hung. we've been in our place a year and our walls are still mainly bare. looks like it will be home sweet home in no time. congrats.

Emily Leininger said...

your house is beautiful. tell your mom hello from me.

Rob & Tiffanie said...

I am obsessive, but it still takes me a few days to decorate once I move in:) Everything looks awesome. It is strange to see your house empty though. Good luck with everything!

Jena said...

I can't wait to see it! Congrats, you deserve to rest!

We miss you.