Where I don't feel like doing anything. I stayed up late watching a movie and now I'm paying for it today. And I have so much to do. Well, I did do something productive like finish making a new shirt for the Twilight movie debut on Thursday night. I bought my ticket 3 mos ago when a friend rented out the theater and pre-sold tickets! So, I will be off to a pre-Twilight party on Thursday and then to the midnight showing. I am so excited! I haven't taken pics of my shirt yet, but I will. Basically, on the front, it says across the chest: "Just Bite Me Already" and in the upper left hand corner, "Twilight," On the right sleeve, an apple with a bite taken out of it. And, on the back, of course, "I suffer from O.C.D. - Obsessive Cullen Disorder." I know, my friends and I are crazy! But, it is so fun getting obsessed over the movie.
Anyway, I've got work to do, cleaning to do, a baby quilt to make and I'm being grumpy with my boys. Now, how is that possible when they are so dang cute, I don't know but it is! I'm going crazy around here!!! : )
7 comments:
That is so cute! I actually got tickets for Twighlight at 8:00 PM on Thursday night-before it even comes out! Can you belive it...and I am the only person in the whole ward that hasn't read the book! lol I actually told myself that I won't watch it until I have read the book so I did give my tickets away! :)
Your shirt sounds fun! I am so excited! Yay for being Twilighters!
this sounds like me, so many things to do but i don't know where to start, so i blog and shop instead. have fun at the movie, we'll be seeing it 2 hours sooner here in pa- wahoo!
Can't wait to see you tonight!
I am excited to see your shirt too!
hours away.....
Did I forget your birthday this year? I hope I called you... I like you as a brunette. You've always had good hair. Actually, it doesn't matter what color it is. Which reminds me that I have found a few grey ones on my head!
Okay, I'm figuring out the time change and you're basically about to see the movie! I'm jealous. Have fun!
Kim was telling me about your shirt and I want one like it soooo bad! Make me one?! Prettttttty please?! I'll pay you!!! lol...no, but I'm serious!
Post a Comment