Hey, last call for anyone who wants to order anything from Modbe with a 20% discount. I will be placing the order this Friday. If you want something, email me or comment. Click Modbe to see if you want anything.
(this is Kevin's wife Cassidy, I used his account so I could comment on your blog) I would love to do family pictures for you. I usually do them on location and I'm not sure how you feel about doing pictures in the snow, but we could definitely do it. I charge $100 for family photos which includes as many pictures as we can take in about an hour and then a CD of the images and a few 4x6 prints. Let me know what you are thinking and I'd be happy to work something out! Thanks! Feel free to email or call me: cameracassidy@gmail.com or 801-830-1824
Hey, No I didn't know the cop I think he's new in town. When I got home & was telling Darin He said I shouldn't have taken the gun out, I obviously wasn't thinking straight. If I could redo it I wouldn't have told the guy!! OH Well
2 comments:
(this is Kevin's wife Cassidy, I used his account so I could comment on your blog) I would love to do family pictures for you. I usually do them on location and I'm not sure how you feel about doing pictures in the snow, but we could definitely do it. I charge $100 for family photos which includes as many pictures as we can take in about an hour and then a CD of the images and a few 4x6 prints. Let me know what you are thinking and I'd be happy to work something out! Thanks! Feel free to email or call me: cameracassidy@gmail.com or 801-830-1824
Hey, No I didn't know the cop I think he's new in town. When I got home & was telling Darin He said I shouldn't have taken the gun out, I obviously wasn't thinking straight. If I could redo it I wouldn't have told the guy!! OH Well
Post a Comment