Me with my friend, Stacey.
Pre-show festivities at our friend, Jena's, house. So much fun! Thanks for the "Hotter than Edward Hot Wings," "Cullen's secrets in the sauce Soup," "Jacob's Foaming at the mouth Floats," and "Bella's irrisistable 'Just Bite Me Already' Brownies." In addition to the yummy food, we played pin the bow tie on Edward! Mine is the one closest to his neck.
A bunch of us, not all of us, most of us hanging out before the movie. It was crazy packed!
Stacey and I anxiously awaiting the start of the movie. WHAH!
A few of us AFTER the show. I'm freezing. It was so cold at 3 a.m. without a coat!
If you'd like to see more of our evening activities, click on HERE to read my friend's full account of the evening!
5 comments:
How fun!! Wasn't it awesome?! AAAHHH!!
YOu linked to my crazy long post huh? ;) It was such a fun night! I am going to see it again tonight with Tyson and I couldn't be more excited! LOVE YA!
I'm glad it's getting some good reviews! I've been a little hesitant about seeing it.
Loved it, and loved it more the second time!
It was so much fun to go with you Thursday, and it was awesome running into you Sat. Night!
Thanks for coming out and having so much fun with us, it would not have been the same without you!
That's so funny! Jenna said she saw it 3 times over the weekend! I saw it Saturday and had a different take on it than you two but maybe cuz' I went at a boring time! Don't get me wrong; it was fun to see the movie and laugh and giggle out loud (the audience reaction was one of the best parts) but I thought it was pretty poor quality (acting, directing, etc.) I'm hoping with the heaps of money they're making with this one, they'll get a good director and pay for some acting lessons and then we'll have us a good #2. Although if I have to watch Kristin Stewart breathe heavily and lament the loss of Edward for 2 hours, I might shoot myself, so we'll see!
Post a Comment