I just have to boast a few minutes about my awesome husband! We have been finishing a remodel and I wish I had some before pics 'cause the house was really ugly before and now it's so beautiful! So, here are some pics of my husband's work! He's such a stud! I love him! : ) Everyone needs to know how talented he is!
Kitchen





Master Shower (We replaced the shower)

Kiddie Cubby

Exercise Room (On the back wall, there will be mirrors and a ballet barre)

Exercise Bathroom

Theater Room

2 comments:
wow, what beautiful work. I wish Ic could see the before pics to know what he did for sure, but it looks amazing. What a house! Jealous much!! ;-) Happy Turkey day!
Okay, you probably have some connections but where did you get your wood for the floor? It all looks amazing and I especially love the wood floors. We're thinking about it.
Post a Comment