Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun

We ate a delicious Turkey dinner with Ben's family on Thanksgiving day.

Us at Ben's brother's house for Thanksgiving dinner.


Ben's parents


Then, early Friday morning, we left for St George to eat ANOTHER big Turkey dinner with my family at my mom's. Mostly all my family came and that was so fun! We did miss my brother, Jeff, though, who stayed home back East. My Dad also joined us and that was nice too. I don't know what happened. I don't have any pics of my mom. I think she's sort of poking her head in the pie pic. So sad! Good thing my other sisters were taking lots of pics!

My sister, Leanna, who was not feeling well that day.


Chris, Leanna's hubby, doing the dishes. What a gent!


Matthew was a hit with everyone! But he really only liked one person, his cousin, MaKenna!


My brother, Chris, with Matthew


My sis, Kim, and my Dad


Kids in the tree. For some reason, they really liked this tree this trip!


Lighting of the Lights Festival at St George Temple


Ben with my sister, Rebekah, and her family at the temple


Pie.

4 comments:

CKB said...

We were in St. George too! I'm surprised we didn't run into each other!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! Love the new pictures of your kids and you and Ben. :)

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

Your Thanksgiving weekend looks like it was so much fun! You are so lucky to have so much family close and to be close!

Camie said...

Looks like you had a busy Thanksgiving. I love the new family pictures on your sidebar!