I did a tag similar to this last year, so here goes . . . again!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both - whatever fits the gift.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. I wouldn't mind getting artifical though.
3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime during the week after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? The Day after Christmas - I gotta trash it before it lights on fire!
5. Do you like eggnog? NO. Disgusting.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't know. I got lots of cool things, but I remember getting a walkman and a cindy lauper tape and I loved that.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mother-in-law.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Kids, They're happy with whatever they get!!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, 3.
10. Best Christmas gift you ever received? 2 years ago when my hubby gave me an upgraded wedding ring. I just absolutely LOVE it!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably when I was 13 and my Grandma Marshall gave me my first Barbie. (My mom didn't buy us Barbies because she didn't like them for some reason!)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie (s)? A Christmas Story, Charlie Brown, All the oldies - Rudolph, Frosty . . . I don't know . . . I love lots of Christmas Movies. Home Alone.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in the Summer.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, lots of times! hahaha!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Treats the neighbors bring over!!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes!! Love the clear ones.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Sleigh Ride, O Holy Night, Nutcracker
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually Stay Home or visit my family, but I'd like to go to Disneyland for Christmas one year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, all of them.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel. My mom always had an angel and so do I.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on christmas eve- PJ'S.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crazy, Mean shoppers and long lines. And, the ugly Christmas sweaters and outfits that people throw together. I don't know why we all think we can dress like little girls with bows in our hair just because it's Christmas?!
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A DVD camera.
Thanks, Tami, for the tag!
I tag . . . whoever wants to be tagged.
4 comments:
Hello!!! It was so fun to get your Christmas card. Your family is darling! We couldn't believe how big your kids are getting! We have a blog too, but it is private, so if you want to email us, we will invite you. winnfamily4@juno.com
Merry Christmas!
Just thought I'd let you know that Christmas day and New Year's Eve are the BUISIEST days at Disneyland all year. So I wouldn't go ON Christmas, but sometime in the month of Dec. you'll still get all the Christmas Decor etc.
I loved your Christmas card! the pictures are so cute. And good one on the ugly Christmas sweaters. I am dying to have an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" Party next year!
One of my co-workers had an ugly sweater bash this year. She said it was hillarious.
Post a Comment