Monday, December 8, 2008

Fun Gift Idea

Great LDS mission/Baptism date memento that anyone might like!

Ben makes these dog tags for missionaries and for people who get baptized/receive the priesthood.

They are made in the same manner military ID tags are made. He made himself some awhile back and someone asked him for one and so it kind of spun off from there. Go to the web-site to check them out and please pass it along to everyone you know!

The web-site for now is: http://godsarmytags.blogspot.com

He's still working on posting more pictures too, but check it out!

4 comments:

Camie said...

Wow...those are absolutely amazing! I'll put a link on my blog.

CKB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CKB said...

I was serious about that! Cory considered making "Monson-Uchtdorf 09" bumper stickers during the election.

Super Mom said...

I think my boys would dig these for their birthday's this year. Great idea!