Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Temple Square & Children's Museum

Last Saturday, our family went down to Temple Square to see the lights. We love to go every year. First we ate at Olive Garden, then walked over to the temple.


The Nativity - Every year I take a picture of this and every year, it never turns out! But, this year, it kind of did! I don't know why I even try!!!




Yesterday, the boys and I went to the Children's Discovery Museum at the Gateway with my friend, Trenda, and her kids. It was so much fun! A great way to spend time on a cold Winter day! If you haven't been to the museum, it's a hands-on children's museum. They have a farm, a grocery store, house, rock climing, water thing . . . all kinds of fun activities to do that mimick real life.
Rock Climbing. The boys really loved this and they were good at it too! Matthew surprised me the most. He is a buff little guy!





Matthew and Andrew on the horse in the Farm Land.

5 comments:

Camie said...

looks like fun! I love the lights at Temple Square-they are the best.

Stacey said...

Fun! I wanted to get to temple square this week, but I am sick and it will be snowing on Saturday. Sadness. I'm glad you guys had a fun time!

Jena said...

I love Mathew and Andrew's faces on the horse picture.

Possible Caption's:

Mathew "I don't know if I can hold on much longer!"

Andrew "Hold on brother, I've got ya!"

Nicole said...

I love the temple picture you too, so beautiful. What a fun day at the Childrens museum. That is a really fun place. Cute pics of the kids on the horse too!

Super Mom said...

Ha Ha, I love Matthew's GI-Joe rock climb! That is awesome! Andrew always has the sweetest smile! Chris wants to make a trip to temple square, maybe you'll see us before long . . . Is that a good thing?!