Friday, December 12, 2008

Lame Tagger

I know, all of you who have tagged me probably keep wondering when and if I will ever finish the tag. Well, maybe. I just haven't had time to sit down and do it. Sorry. I do usually like to do the tags though! Some of the tags I've been tagged on, I did last year so maybe I'll just re-post those.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a Very Merry Christmas Season! We are just enjoying being home. And, kind of hoping it snows . . . I know that sounds crazy to wish for. But, where we live now, in our new home, it seems like everytime it snows around the valley, it passes us up!!! I am grateful for that because I really hate it (especially the shoveling part), but it is fun to see the flakes fall and it excites my kids. So, for that, I hope this predicted snow storm for tomorrow really does happen here in our neck of the woods!

No comments: