I don't even know why I am blogging about this, but I am. Last night we partied at Ben's brother's for the anticipated Holy War match-up and, boy, was it a disappointment or what?! It was said that Blue is the color where God lives and Red is the color where Satan dwells, yet, last night our beloved Cougs could not seem to pull off a win. We are still in mourning today. And hopefully, soon, we can move on. Until next year . . .


6 comments:
It was such a disspointing game. Did Hall know that he was supposed to be passing to the guys in blue? Cause it sure didn't seem like it. Sigh.
Seriously.
Chad and I had to turn it off the closer it got to the end. We just couldn't bare it any longer.
Sorry, Charlie!
I am not a big fan of either team or sports in general. BUT as a wife of a BYU fan I dreaded the night. Normally he is forbidden to watch these games around the kids becasue he gets so angry. I was very proud of him though that he did not get totally ticked off. It was actually my night out with my friends and he didn't mind just listening to the game on the radio while he watched the kids. He must be maturing, or my brainwashing has finally kicked in:)
Sad sad day. Hope you are recovering. ;) Miss you at our ward but sounds like life is going well for you guys. So glad. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment