Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pre-School -- HELP!

Hey Everyone! Since we moved, we've been commuting Andrew to his pre-school. It has been such a pain, so I'm asking if anyone is interested in taking his spot at his pre-school. His teacher is AWESOME! Ms. Tonya. I had Elise in the same school and this is Andrew's 2nd year there. We really hate to leave, but it is so hard travelling back and forth. I know most of you have your kids in a pre-school already, but if you don't have your 4 year old in school and would like to have your 4 year old in school, then either email me or comment to let me know. Or just call me too.

The cost is $65.00 per month which is very cheap. (November is already paid for)

He goes on Monday and Wednesday for 3 hours. 12:15p to 3:15p.

Please, SOMEONE, take his spot! I hate to leave his teacher high and dry!

Thanks! : )

No comments: