Sunday, October 26, 2008

An Andrew Funny

We bought Andrew some new shoes and they are Nike and look a lot like his dad's running shoes. Well, the way Ben convinced Andrew to like them was 1) They looked like dad's and 2) They are speedy fast shoes! Apparently, the speedy fast thing really did it for him because he's been running around at turbo speed. With Matthew two steps behind, dreaming he had a pair just like Andrew's.

Well, today (technically yesterday), as Ben was putting on Andrew's shoes, Andrew said, "Dad, I think my shoes runned outta gas."

Luckily, Ben solved that problem by telling Andrew they were filled with special gas that never runs out. And he's satisfied, well, at least, for today!

7 comments:

Tami said...

That is so funny, my boys do that to, for some reason they think they can run faster and jump higher it must be a boy thing cause Darin says he remembers doing the same thing!

JulesandBriPoulson said...

Your boys are so cute.

I can't believe you guys are moving so soon! I am happy for you to be getting a home you are excited about. Are you by the Ranches golf course? If so that is where my bro lives. Anyway, ALL the neighborhood will miss you guys.

Jena said...

Your kids are so "Quotable" I love it!

So stinkin cute!

Camie said...

I love the funny things that kids come up with, and I love how believing and trusting they are in the things that we tell them.

Melanie said...

Your high school post was so funny! I was thinking about that old fight song the other day, it is awesome.

Jason & Claire said...

Telling boys they have fast shoes ALWAYS works, especially when you use the word "turbo" in there somehow! What a cutie. I love that he had his little brother chasing him around.

Also- you are one smokin' hot babe in that witch costume picture. Wowsa!

Stacey said...

I'm tagging you...check out my blog for instructions.