Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ward Halloween Party/Chili Fest

The Witch . . . I can't seem to get away from being a witch - first as Abigail Williams then as The Witch in Into the Woods. : )


We had a grand time at the ward party. It really was a great party - one of the best I've ever been to. The food was great, the kid games were great, the company was great, even the root beer floats were great and I'm not particularly fond of root beer floats! And, best of all . . . I won a prize certificate for the Best "FAMILY FRIENDLY" chili! It was a recipe that I sort of made up or combined a couple different recipes into one. Anyway, it was lots of fun. Here are some additional pics from our Fright of a Night!

Me and my neighbor


Matthew as Lightning McQueen sporting his glasses he won at the fishing pond.


Elise as Hannah Montana


Andrew with his whistle he won at the fishing pond.

5 comments:

Camie said...

I love ward Halloween parties. We missed ours this year....bummer. Sounds likes lots of fun and really yummy. You should post the recipe, especially if it was a winner!

CKB said...

Thanks for being my fishing pond helper. It wouldn't have been the same without you!

Sara said...

Looks like fun! I'm sad we're not doing anything for Halloween in our ward. Apparently the party planners got split off into your ward when we got divided!

Amanda said...

Your costume was totally cute! It made me sad that I can't dress up or go out this year!

Mubeen said...

Haha, cute costumes! looks like fun!