We went to a local pumpkin patch for family home evening last night! And, it was so much fun! They had tractors, a kids corn maze, a wagon and a field of various colors and sizes of pumpkins! Elise picked an albino pumpkin!
Fun! This makes me excited for our trip to the pumpkin patch. Your kids look like they are having so much fun. October always seems to have the best FHE's. Between pumpkin patches and Booing people they are always my favorite.
My camera was blurry like that for a couple of months and I finally realized it was because there was a fingerprint on the lens. You might want to check to see if that's the problem.
We were planning on doing the same thing last night, but Ambree is sick! Yeah, I've had at least one sick kid for almost 2 weeks now! Fun! Where is the pumpkin patch located?
How much fun! I love the fall and halloween holiday. William just went to the pumpkin patch for preschool. I think he had lots of fun. I'm sure your kids did too by the looks of the pictures. They are such cute kids.
8 comments:
I don't know my pics are so blurry. I'm so bugged. Oh well.
Fun! This makes me excited for our trip to the pumpkin patch. Your kids look like they are having so much fun. October always seems to have the best FHE's. Between pumpkin patches and Booing people they are always my favorite.
My camera was blurry like that for a couple of months and I finally realized it was because there was a fingerprint on the lens. You might want to check to see if that's the problem.
We were planning on doing the same thing last night, but Ambree is sick! Yeah, I've had at least one sick kid for almost 2 weeks now! Fun! Where is the pumpkin patch located?
How much fun! And I love your new blog. I look forward to all of your creative and fun ideas!
How fun! The kids look so cute going through the pumpkin patch.
Those are such great memories. Utah in the fall is so fun!
How much fun! I love the fall and halloween holiday. William just went to the pumpkin patch for preschool. I think he had lots of fun. I'm sure your kids did too by the looks of the pictures. They are such cute kids.
That looks like fun. We need to get there too. Maybe next family night.
Post a Comment