Friday, October 24, 2008

SOLD!

As you all know, we have been going back and forth with selling our house for over a year now, and, finally, we have sold it! We practically gave it away to one of our investor partners for basically what we owed and they will probably flip it or something, but we really wanted to get into this other house before the snow hits. We are sad to leave our dear friends we have met in this neighborhood and ward, but we have found a more suitable home with a larger yard on the golf course and across from our neighborhood pool and park in Eagle Mountain. We won't be that far that our friends can't come visit us! Open invitation standing! Pictures coming of the new house! We will be moving next week! I know, fast, but Elise is on track break and it is important to be moved before she goes back to school and before the holidays hit us. To my book club friends, I believe book club is at my house in Christmas. I would still love to host if ya'll still want to come to my house!

12 comments:

Stacey said...

I am seriously going to cry! I didn't even know you still had it on the market! Seriously, crying over here.

Sara said...

Holy smokes! Well, congrats! Stinks for us that you're leaving, but I'm happy you got into a home you are so excited about. :-) We'll probably still do book club at your house if everyone else still agrees on it. I'm okay with it as long as we get directions! ;-)

Martine said...

Congrats on moving! Are you in the Ranches or in the town of Eagle Mountain where Jason & Stacey live? Can't wait to see the pics!

Diane Owen said...

Holy Cow! Wow, that's quick. I'm happy for you though. I hope you are happy where you move, but you will be missed.

BallerinaBiker said...

Thanks, Everyone! I'm gonna miss you too! And, we're in the Ranches. It's actually only about a mile up from the 4 way stop in Saratoga.

Trenda said...

Noooooooooo! ;) I'm happy for you, but we will miss you. We'll definitely have to get together still. I would be up for your house for book club! Good Luck! Let me know if you need help with anything!

TheoMama said...

Wait! What happened to moving to Texas? Okay, so you'll be up for a move again in what, 2 years? We'll plan on you coming down then alright?!

Nicole said...

Wow girl, I can't believe it is official on the sale of your home. We will be sad to see your cute family leave but are thrilled for your new home and area. I can't wait to see pictures.

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Wow, when did this all happen:) I didn't think you guys were still looking to sell. I am excited for you guys and your new place!

Adam and Rachel said...

I am so sad!!! You guys will definately be missed! I am happy for you though, I know you guys have wanted to move for a while.

Jena said...

Congrats Courtney, Ben and Kids. We will miss you, but you are not far! I would love to come see the new place, and as far as bookclub goes, I would love to come to the new place and we would love to have you still come to bookclub, then we at least get to see you once a month! :) Awesome, we will miss your family a ton! Moab will really miss Elise....

Abby Normal said...

Addy is quite sad that you are leaving. She really enjoys having Elise as a friend. Good luck with the move & the new neighborhood!