Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Latest Project

One of my friends had a baby so I whipped up a blanket and burp cloth last night while my hubby was at Priesthood. I personally think this is adorable and I almost wish I was pregnant and having another boy so I could enjoy this! (This is not an announcement!) On one side, it's a really soft chocolate brown and on the other, I used a vintage cowboy print with a bucking bronco, cowboy, horseshoes and corrals. I hope my dear friend and her sweet, precious preemie baby boy like it! If you, dear friend, are reading this blog, it will be in the mail manana!



3 comments:

Camie said...

Way cute Courtney! I love the brown and blues.

The Noble Steeds said...

Courtney, you totally made me cry! You didn't have to do this but I am so grateful. I can't sew at all and have no desire to learn! They both are so cute. Thank you. You know, I still have and use the lap quilt you gave me for Christmas our senior year. You really are a great friend.

Trenda said...

You just whipped them up huh? You'll have to teach me sometime! Very Cute!