Monday, October 6, 2008

Mrs. Tittlemouse

Since I am so obsessed with blogging, I, too, decided to create another blog designed specifically to meet my needs as a parent.

I am constantly researching fun learning ideas to do with my kids, so I decided to create a blog to record those ideas. I'm hoping, if you're a parent who needs help finding fun things to do with your kids, that you'll follow my blog and take action on some of the ideas I suggest.

I am far from the perfect mom. In fact, on some days, I feel like a failure, but it doesn't stop me from, everyday, trying to be the best person and mother I can be. In a sense, this blog will help me to get off my duff, turn off the television and do something with my kids.

All the ideas on my blog are things I've done, thought up, or learned from other people through friends or books or online. So, check it out!

Click here to read Mrs. Tittlemouse!

2 comments:

Trenda said...

I love this idea! I am always looking for new ideas! I'll be checking in often!

Nicole said...

Love the site, I will be a frequent visitor. I love the name too, I am a big Beatrix Potter fan myself.