Saturday, October 4, 2008

20% OFF MODBE - offered by ME!

Start your Christmas shopping early for yourself, your friend, your daughter, your mom or your sister!!!

Hey Everybody,

I've sold Modbe since it almost began - mainly so I could get the clothes at a discount, and I thought since Christmas is fast approaching, I would offer a 20% DISCOUNT on MODBE product (except the sale items - I can't get that for cheaper than it is, but I can get the regular priced items off). Modbe came out with some cute new items - a MOVE (exercise clothes or comfortable clothes), PAJAMAS, Some new tops and sweaters, etc, plus, if you're like me, I'm always in need of the basics. And, if you haven't visited the web-site in awhile, I think they've made the new items a little bit more affordable - especially with my extra 20% off discount.

If you don't know what Modbe Clothing is . . . it's a Modest Clothing line similar to Shade and Layers, etc.

Go to my web-site: http://www.modbeclothing.com/courtneynielsen to make your wish list. If you want your husband to surprise you, then give him the list of items you want and have him order it through me. It's a great way for him to get some Christmas presents for YOU early. DON'T ORDER ONLINE this time because you will not get the 20% discount. In the future, if you want to order online, fabulous! Or, if you don't care about the 20% off discount, then go ahead and order online!!! I have to order the clothes in my back office to get the discount. This offer is ONLY being offered by ME. So, pick what you want then either you or your husband email me @ ballerinabiker@yahoo.com with your list and a number to call you for payment.

DEADLINE: OCTOBER 30, 2008 (so that I can order in my back office on the 31st). Items will ship w/in 2 weeks after I place the order on the last day of Oct.
I forgot to mention, we take all types of money forms: credit card, cash, check!

Also, tell your friends or whoever you want that might be interested in MODBE!

Thanks!
Courtney

No comments: