Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Latest in Our Neck of the Woods

FALL FUN

We went up Provo canyon last weekend to light a fire, roast some hot dogs, tin foil dinners, smores & orange cakes. It was lots of fun. We went with Mark and Arianne and found a camp spot next to a playground and a big climbing tree and a bathroom too! The kids had a ball. The leaves are turning and the canyons were so colorful. I love this time of year! Fall is my favorite!!!

Just the two of us


Ben, Mark, Arianne & Andrew sitting around the camp fire


Andrew & Emilie in the tree


Matthew, Emilie & Elise climbing trees


Spiderman


The camp fire stare


Our baby, Matthew, turned 3. Here's his cool Lightning McQueen cake! He still talks about it today and it's been almost 2 weeks! haha!


Matthew blowing out his candles


Matthew with his favorite new toy, Lightning McQueen


My Ice Cream Cake - Yes, Ben pulled through!!! It was delicious!

3 comments:

Camie said...

I agree that fall is the best season! Look like lot of fun.

Sara said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We need to get up in the canyon to see the leaves before they all turn brown. Looks like you've had some yummy cakes... I'm salivating over here! ;-)

Jason & Claire said...

I love the picture of you and Ben. Those cakes are awesome. I want some.

Fall is so wonderul. It's the best! You're lucky you have all of the seasons.