I think the real reason Ben came home was so he could listen in on our Book Club. When I told him I was hosting Book Club, he burst into laughter! He thought the idea of a book club was hilarious! And, he said he wished he could be a fly on the wall to listen in on what we talked about in book club! It turned out, our moderator for the book we read didn't show up, so we all just chatted. We did talk about books though. We talked about Twilight and Stephenie's new book. We talked about lots of Jane Austen, and I can't remember what else! Anyway, it was a good time!
Here is my little Spiderman! He is obsessed with him! He has pj's, one shirt, and this hoodie. If he could wear something spiderman everyday, I think his life would be complete. He is also obsessed with Cars, the movie. He comes in and asks me, "McQueen, Cars, pwease?" How can I resist!
Then, we went to the Bean Museum again and this time I broght my camera! YAY!
We also went to the Earth Science museum and saw the dinosars. They have an awesome display and again it is free!!! The kids kinda got a little scared though! Of course, it didn't make it any better when I scared them! Elise about jumped out of her skin when I screamed, "Whah!" I reminded myself of my sister! She always gets a kick out of scaring people! Ben and I laughed and laughed!
And, Saturday, we had a bbq at Ben's brother's house while we watched the Jazz play. Yay! They won! Go Jazz!
2 comments:
love the bean!!! Ryan worked there our last year at the Y and he always came home smelling like formaldahyde (sp?) It is such a cool place- I would love to take the kids there when we visit. My boys are obsessed with Spidey too- must be a boy thing because they have never seen any of the movies or cartoons or anything.
Looks like fun! Again, Elise just looks so much like a little Courtney I can't get over it! Too cute!
Post a Comment