Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blondie

Yesterday I got my hair done! yAY! One of my friends is a stylist and has a salon in her house so I went there. So, I'm blonde and short again! And, it feels GREAT!



8 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

Cute new do! Love the highlights!

Jenn said...

Very cute!!

Connie said...

Very cute! It's so nice to go short for the summer.

Anonymous said...

Looking good Courtney, u look like the Courtney I remember from 8 years ago. You haven't change a bit. I hate you! LOL, just kidding I love u. It's Irmarie BTW.

Jason & Claire said...

Very Cute! It looks like you're ready for summer! You look great.

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

LOVE IT!

CKB said...

I thought your hair looked lighter last night! I like it!

Diane Owen said...

I was loving your hair at church yesterday and didn't get a chance to tell you. Its nice to get a change!