Today we went to this place called, The Kid Barn! It was really fun! They have lots of bouncy things - slides, obstacle courses, jump. We learned about the place when Elise got invited to a birthday party there. She's been begging to go back ever since, so today was the day! I couldn't believe how well Matthew played on the toys! He kept up with the "big" kids and needed no help from me! And, Andrew's infamous smile never left his face the entire time we were there! Elise had a ball too!
Elise, catching some air!
Matthew, sliding into home! (Side note: Matthew has worn his spiderman pj top for 2 days now. He refuses to take it off! haha! oh well! )
Elise! She's so happy! She loves this place!
Aw! Loving each other!
Andrew after one big slide!
This place is SO MUCH FUN!
Matthew relaxing after some big jumps!
4 comments:
so fun! what a good mom you are!
How fun...next time I come up to Salt Lake, I will have to go check that place out...my kids would love it!
That place looks exactly like the place we had Anneliese's party last year. It was a BLAST! The adults had as much fun as the kids did. I LOVE the spiderman pj top. Aren't kids great! ;)
Isn't that fun we have one of those kind of places here too. Its so worth it to wear out the kids like that. My youngest has a Mr. Incredible costume he wears as often as mom will allow. I just love kids!
Post a Comment