Sunday, April 6, 2008

Question for all you Savvy Bloggers

Ok, so I'm a retard.

I have 2 questions.

1) How do you add music to your blog?

2) How do you change your lay-out to one of those cutesy ones (not one of the "templates") without deleting all your info? I tried to add one once and it deleted all the "things" I added to my page. Now I'm afraid to try it again. Is there something I missed?

Man, I feel like I'm so computer illiterate! : )

4 comments:

CKB said...

My friend Holly just found some templates to change your blog background and she said it has step by step instructions on how to do it and not loose your stuff. Click on the "Dan and Holly" link on my page, she has a link to the template site.

Mubeen said...

Go to my blog, scroll to the bottom where my playlist is, and click on create a playlist. Go from there. xoxo

BallerinaBiker said...

Thanks y'all!

Jenn said...

Thanks for the cute link for the background. I am glad that you asked everyone. I love my new one!