One of my dearest and best friends was digging through old photographs with her mom and they discovered this gem! Isn't it fun! Wow! We are so dang cute! Don't you love our bangs! The resemblance of me and Elise is amazing too!

Jennifer, Courtney and Brittney
7 comments:
What a flash from the past! I saw one like that from one of birthday parties with you, me, Jared Leming, Brannon, Liz Jarrel- a lot of us. I'll try to find it and post it.
Elise does look so much like you.
You totally should!
Elise looks like your twin. Weird!
Elise DOES look like your twin, holy cow!!! I love seeing pictures where your kids look like you though, don't you. It's amazing! She is going to be just a beautiful as her mommy!
Ha ha, too cute! She make look like you . . .
Cute pic! I love that site on your side bar...Blogging, its what's for dinner!
OK, I didn't know Leanna blogged!!! You have to tell her I want to read her blog!!!! Ask her to invite me!! I don't have her info otherwise I would...
Post a Comment