Well, I should only be annoyed with myself right now because I'm the one who let my kids stay up till 10 p.m. BIG MISTAKE! I only became a monster - that's all!
The problem is . . . I'm just so dang tired today! Last night I fell asleep with Andrew in his bed and slept there the entire night. Again, BIG MISTAKE! I had the worst night sleep ever . . . well, almost ever. The bed is ok, but I was hanging off the edge all night, bracing myself on the bunk ladder! The thing is, I was too tired to get up and move to my bed and my sweet Andrew is so darn cute when he's sleeping!
Today I have definitely paid for my poor night's sleep. I haven't felt like doing anything, but then again, it is Monday. And Monday's are always like this. I wear myself out over the weekend and I don't feel like doing ANYTHING on Monday. Back to the Grind, ugh.
So, I've been a grouchy butt all evening.
5 comments:
That happens to me. I find myself hanging half off of the bed so a baby can lay by me, then I pay for it later. I want a nap the whole day, and no one else does! I think all of us that are mom's can relate. I hope you sleep well tonight!
I'm tiered too... It is 3 a.m. and I can't sleep because Wes wakes up every 2-3 hours to nurse. I don't know how to get him to stop. I haven't had a full nights sleep since November. Shoot me now.
I do that too, just this last weekend actually my kids are so crabby if they stay up late. It just ruins the entire next day. I guess thats just life.
we all have those days
I hear ya sista...I have days like that too, me & sleep really need each other!!!
Post a Comment