While I should be out enjoying the beautiful day, all I feel like doing is wrapping myself in a blankie and snuggling up with a good book.
So, I recommended the Janet Evanovich "Stephanie Plum" series before. I finished book 12 last week. The series is ok - not really something to rave about. But I'm addicted nonetheless. I read 13 books in 2 weeks and there are 3 left to read. I have to finish them. The problem with these dumb books is that Janet never truly finishes or wraps up the stories. It's like the series is meant to go on and on and on and on. She has 2 love interests, Morelli and Ranger, and she can't seem to make up her dang mind between the two. I wish she'd just choose one and get on with life. I guess that's why I keep reading. I'm hoping that Stephanie Plum will get married to one of the goons she's attracted to and has relationships with and end the story. I can't take this much longer!
Anyway, I need something more intellectual to read. Any suggestions?!
2 comments:
No suggestions here- I haven't had time to read in forever. Sorry your story won't end. I HATE that!
I don't necessarily have time to read either. While I read, my house is being torn to pieces by my little tazmanian devils! But then I finish my books, freak out cause my house is so dirty, clean it and move on! : ) I should only read while kids are sleeping, but I just can't not read during the day!
Post a Comment