I looked out the window and what did I see . . .
not popcorn popping on the apricot tree,
but snowflakes falling, it was meant to be.
Whah, whah, whah, that's all I can say!
Will mother nature ever decide to let the sun shine down on Salt Lake City this winter?
To top it all off, I slipped at my neighbor's while holding Matthew this morning. On my way to SLCC at 7:30 a.m., I hurriedly shoved the kids in the car. Clad in my high heeled boots, I stomped my way around the car trying to avoid my dooming slip. I pulled out of our drive and into my neighbor's drive, pulled Matthew out along with their breakfast and diapers and wipes, and headed for the door. As I neared the steps, my right foot came out from under me and down I went. Trying to protect Matthew from getting hurt, I turned my body and used my right elbow to stop me. I came down hard on it - I think all my weight and it hurts. Still, after 6 hours, it hurts. Throbs, actually. I don't think I shattered it because I can open and close my arm; however, occasionally, I feel shooting pains. Do you think I'm alright? Boo Hoo! I really don't want to go to the hospital and have x-rays.
Don't homemade oreo cookies sound delicious? I think I'm going to make some today!
And, did you see that Mitt pulled out of the race today? Another boo hoo! I think I'll vote for Hillary now! HAHAHA! You think I might be kidding, don't you?! : )
3 comments:
I'm sorry about your arm. Falling is even worse when you are holding a child.
Wasn't Mitt's speech wonderful? Jason is saying he isn't going to vote at all because he'd rather have the Democrats responsible for all the problems coming. He wants Mitt to run in 2012. Either way it is sad. We were listening to Rush, Hannity and Levine all day. All of the callers sounded like they were about to cry.
So true! Yes, we're pretty bummed here. I'd like him to run again too. The news said he spent $40 million of his own money. That is CRAZY!
I am sorry about your fall, brings back memories of my embaressing fall holding my daughter at your house to avoid falling on Morgan & hitting my head on the piano, my right hip still hurts too...boo hoo for me!!
We were sad about Mitt, but I can't stand John McCain, maybe Hilary it will have to be the one, then she can fail and Mitt can run again.
Post a Comment