I wish one of my cameras was working so I could post pics of my paint projects! I've been thinking for some time to add a splash of color in my kitchen and I went for it yesterday! I painted my bay window RED! I LOVE IT! I was thinking I needed to do more paint, but I think this window is good! It's a rather large bay window.
My next project of which I'm starting in the next 15 minutes is to paint the wall on either side of my fireplace "Chocolate Brown".
When I can get a dumb camera working, I'll post some pics! Maybe by then I'll have my curtains and chair cushions made too!
My mom is coming up for the weekend to help me sew. We have our work cut out for us! My fabric arrived on Tuesday and I called my mom up begging her to come help me sew, sew, sew!
Sew, that's what we'll be doing this weekend! Wish us much joy and happiness during our project. We'll need it 'cause Mom gets grouchy when she sews! HA HA HEE HEE!
2 comments:
Good luck with the sewing! You and your mom have tons of talent with decorating! I am sure it will be fun just to spend time together. I understand the camera thing. We have 2 of them and Jared ends up with both of them in vegas when I really need one!
The red window sounds awesome! How do you have time with the kids? That would be nice. It will be nice when mine are a little older...
Post a Comment