Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day!

My Dear Sweet Hubby definitely pulled through today in spite of his absenteeism.

I received a package yesterday and today. In yesterday's package, I received my favorite chocolates, See's!

And, today, I received a package with Fresh tulips - purple and fuschia! I love tulips!




Thanks, Hon, I lOVE YOU!

I only wish I could post some pictures of my gifts (the tulips pic I found on the flower company's web-site); however, both of my digital cameras are on the fritz. Our new one gives me error messages??? And, my old one got dropped in the bath 3 days ago by our sweet baby, Matthew. Hmph! What a dilemma indeed! I haven't been able to take some picture perfect moments of Matthew dressed as a Fairy, an Angel and a Pirate! It's been dress-up days at our house! Fun, fun!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a sweet husband. Especially that he carried it out for 2 todays, had to plan, and remember & was out of town. He is AMAZING!! You got yourself quite a catch girl!

BallerinaBiker said...

yes, I do!

Mubeen said...

That's way too sweet! I was telling Ben last night that he did good! I'm sure you'd rather have him there in person but it's good to know he's thinking of you!