Best thing you cooked last week? White Bean Chicken Chili Soup. This is the best soup ever! I seriously could eat it everyday.
If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? On a large scale, I'd go on a cruise or to Europe again (I feel the need to return) with Ben. On a small scale thing, I'd spend the day at the spa - complete with getting my hair and make-up done and a new outfit - this most likely by myself - I know, selfish, eh?! : ) Maybe I'd invite my mom or sisters too.
When was the last time you cried? I can't remember?? Maybe last week when I had to shovel my walks AGAIN! haha!
Five things you were doing ten years ago 1998 - Going to college at BYU, Going to San Francisco for a family vacation, Writing and pining after my boyfriend(s) on their missions! (I wrote to two - gotta keep your options open! Didn't marry either of them!), Lifeguarding in Las Vegas, Clubbing and partying (in a very clean way) with my roomies.
Five things you were doing five years ago 2003 - Pregnant with my 2nd child, vacationing in California, living in a basement apartment (that really sucked), selling SLAH, playing mommy to my 1 year old.
Five things you were doing one year ago 2007 - Vacationing in Hawaii, playing at the Clark County Fair, Sending my 1st to Kindergarten, attending my 10 year high school reunion, Going to Idaho and St George a lot to visit Ben on his out-of-town projects.
Seven of your favorite hobbies: Reading, playing the piano, dancing, digital scrapbooking/scrapbooking (still haven't figured out how Connie added her cute digital scrapbook background layout to her blog - I know how to design pages but is there a special digital layout page you go to for blogs?), decorating, shopping, watching BYU Football.
Five favorite foods: Red Bell Peppers (I used to hate bell peppers but this last year I've learned to LOVE them! I crave them all the time! And they have so many good antioxidents in them!), Avocados, Alaskan King Crab, Mom's spaghetti and meatballs, BBQ Ribs.
Five places you've been: Well, the most exotic are France (Paris, Nice, Loire Valley, Rennes, Chartres, all over basically), Madrid, Hawaii (Kauai and Oahu), Mexico and Niagara Falls.
Five favorite memories: This is way too hard! Getting married, giving birth to my kids, study abroad in France, spending the summers at my dad's/grandma grandpa's farm riding 4-wheelers, planting the crops, selling melons and pumpkins, going to California yearly with my mom to visit her family spending time at the beach and Disneyland, hanging at Mandie's with the gang, Christmas parties at Amanda's, fishing with Branny, Batch, Emily and Jared ("Hey Marsh, here's a fish for you!"), Cheerleading Nationals, and basically all other activities that included Emily . . . and Claire too, and, finally, rooming with Amanda at BYU. Sorry, I know, that's too many!
Tag four fellow bloggers Tag: Amanda, Emily, Claire, Chelsea! And one more, Mubeen.
2 comments:
LOL, thanks for sneaking me in there! It'll probably be a while before I get a chance to do it!! But I will do it! Hope you're doing well!
Love this post...you have lived quite a fun life girl! I am envious of all the fabulous places you have been. So cool!
Post a Comment