How long have you been together? 9 years. on Feb 14, we will celebrate our engagement. That's a long time! Time really flies when you're having fun!
How long did you date? We went on our first date on Jan 8 and were engaged on Feb 14, got married 6 mos later on Friday, Aug 13.
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? Ben by far. But I can if I so desire keep up with him. But if I do that on a regular basis, I'll be a fatty, fatty two by four.
Who said "I love you" first? I think he did. I don't really remember. It was all a blur.
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? We both sing equally good.
Who is smarter? We are both smart in different ways.
Who does the laundry? Mainly me unless Ben is desperate.
Who does the dishes? I usually do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It just depends if you're lying on your back or on your stomach. If you're on your back, he does.
Who pays the bills? I do. I'm a control freak. And Ben doesn't have time to.
Who mows the lawn? The HOA. Ben did at our old house. We gave the lawn mower to Ben's brother when we moved.
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who is more stubborn? Ben
Who kissed who first? Ben kissed me first. After watching Happy Gilmore, Ben turned on the sexy kissing music and lit candles. We sat and talked and I swore to myself before I went out that night that I would not kiss on the first night. After an hour of listening to the sexy music and feeling the mood, I gave in! It was electric! Just ask my roommates about me coming in at 6 a.m.! haha!
Who asked who out? He asked me out by just as a friend to "hang out" and watch a movie. From my previous comment, you'll see that the "hang out" and friendly movie turned into more.
Who proposed? Ben
Who is more sensitive? Geez, probably me. I don't know.
Who has more friends? We are both lame - we probably have the same amount and the same ones since high school. We have found it's really hard to make good, long lasting friends who clique with the both of us.
Who has more siblings? Exact amount
Who are you tagging? If you read this, you're tagged...
4 comments:
Cute! I'll have to do this now since I read it!! And I was teasing about not getting together while you were here (well, maybe I meant it a little, hehe)! I am glad you and Ben got to spend time together!!! Love you!!!
I DO remember when you guys were dating and how late you used to be out! :)
You and your hubby are so cute!!!
I love hearing about you and your family! I remember meeting Ben at the grocery store in Overton. You guys couldn't stop kissing! I can't believe that was almost a decade ago!
Post a Comment