I must say that the highlight of my New Year has been tearing down the Christmas decos! The best feeling in the world is to trash the tree, vacuum, vacuum, vacuum and put everything away! I've only cleaned the living room but I'm feeling so good! Yes!
I love this time of year! I love to set goals and re-prioritize my life - start anew! Last night, while driving home from Logandale, I stopped in Cedar at a gas station. There was a boy and a girl working probably in their early twenties. The guy was behind the cash register and the girl was standing near him stocking candy and flirting. And, she said, "dang it, you're going to make me ruin one of my new years resolutions!" I laughed and said, "it's a little early to be breaking new years resolutions, don't you think?!" Then we all laughed! Seriously, though, that is me! I always start out the year with great intentions and not even a day passes and I've broken them! So, this year, I'm going to do better and at least accomplish one goal!
3 comments:
Hey woman! Are you still coming to visit this month?!
Yay for Courtney! You are going to do great in 2008! Hah- that rhymes-I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!
So fun to find your blog and now I want to know what are your new years resolutions? I think mine may be to start blogging! :)
Post a Comment