Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Finally Loving the SNOW!

It started snowing last night AGAIN! And this time I decided to look at snow in a positive light!
Here are some reasons to LOVE snow!
#1) Freshly fallen snow is beautiful to LOOK at!
#2) It would be impossible to practice one of my favorite sports, SNOW SKIING, without snow!
#3) You can build snowmen
#4) It's fun to go sledding
#5) It brings much happiness and fascination to children

So, this morning, I had to run Andrew to pre-school and decided to run some erronds while out. When we all came home, I had a wonderful surprise! My front walks were shoveled! No, the entire drive wasn't done (which is the biggest area) but it did make my work lighter! And, today, while shoveling the rest of my walks and drive, I was in happy spirits. Like I said before, shoveling provides excellent exercise!
Thank you to whoever shoveled my sidewalk!

And the best part of the day is this:


Our sorry excuse of a snowman! We tried! And, it was fun trying! Building a snowman is much harder than it appears. That is why we ended up with a midget snowman. Elise said, "it's so cute! It's Matthew's size!"

We had troubles deciding what to call our snowman. First, Elise said we should call him "Luke." Then, Andrew said we should call him "Franky." (I have no idea where Franky came from!) And, then, Elise said, "No, we should call him 'Little Matthew'." ('Cause he reminds her of Matthew.) And, then Andrew and Elise thought we should just call him "Frosty." What do you think? Vote on our poll!

More Fun in the snow . . .




3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so happy you are liking the snow!!! That is a great snowman & your kids look soooo cute! Cute pictures!

CKB said...

Susan shoveled for you! I saw her out the window. I suck at shoveling my walks. Cory leaves for work before I wake up, and gets home around 7:30 every night, so we don't really get ours done either. Ha, oh well.

BallerinaBiker said...

That crazy girl! She should not be shoveling for me! : ) I should be shoveling for HER!