Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Apologies

I just read my last post and it sounds very bitter and harsh. I am not blaming . . . just venting! And, now I feel better! I still love my neighbor's and all the men in the ward who don't shovel my walks! : ) And, if you read closely in the last paragraph, I explain my reasons as to why shoveling my own walks is indeed healthy for me.

Good News Minute!!!!! My hubby is coming home this weekend for a visit! Yes, he has to go back to TX on Sunday, but it will be bliss having him home this weekend. Now he can shovel the walks when the snow dumps this weekend! HaHa! LOL!

4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I'm sorry Ben's gone so much. I feel for you. I miss Jason when he leaves for just a few hours. Feel free to vent ANYTIME.

We've been planning a trip to Utah. Maybe I'll be a good wife and make Jason come shovel your sidewalk!

Mubeen said...

Oh yay!!! You guys get some time together!!! I bet you are so excited!

Nicole said...

I loved your last post, I will have to have my hubby come over (its rare ours gets shoveld too, like now). I should be better since I am you VT!!! Embaressing! I am glad you hubby is coming home soon, have a great weekend!! Vent on missy, sometimes we just gotta!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney,
I recently got in contact with Claire and found you too. Its nice to see your adorable family. Our link is on Claire's blog now, the Storeys. Its fun to get to know each other again.