Austenland
by
Shannon Hale
And, another book I'm reading right now is The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. So far, I really like it.
And, if you're into crime & mystery, you might want to check out the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. The first book in the series is called, One For the Money. It's a funny story about a bounty hunter named Stephanie Plum. She lost her job as a lingerie salesperson and the only job she could land was with her cousin, Vinnie, who owns a bail bond company. They are light, easy and funny! The only real negative part about the book is the "F" bomb the author likes to throw in occassionally. I found the series through Stephenie Meyer's web-site. She said she was inspired by some of Janet's work so I decided to check them out. I'm sort of addicted to the series. : )
3 comments:
Well, Stella is sick and we have a dr apt today, I think we might have to hang out next week. Boo to sick kids!
I love you book choices, I can't wait to read some of them. It looks like we like a lot of the same genere.
Congrats on all your work at SLCC too! That is great!!
Thanks for the suggestions. I was just thinking that I needed to start another book. I am on my way to the book store!
Post a Comment