Football season is fast approaching and I am stoked! I LOVE BYU FOOTBALL! Last night, Arianne (my sis-in-law) and I went to Lavell Edward's Stadium for a Women's Football Camp. We ate in the Cougar Club Room, listened to the coaches and players, mingled with them, got their autographs, took pics, had free range of the stadium, practiced football drills and watched a cool highlight video from the '07 Season.
I was sort of dragged down there. Arianne was sent to the camp to by her hubby to get excited about Football and she brought me along for company. I have to say, I had a really good time. We also received some pretty cool goody bags. I've got my very own BYU Cougar Team Poster and a hot off the press 2008 BYU Football Guide. And, we decided to make this a tradition and attend all future camps!
Ari & Me with Head Coach, Bronco Mendenhall, whoo-hoo!
Me & Ari with Quarter Back, Max Hall, #15
Me, Practicing the Corner Back Drills, I'm in the 2 point stance, getting ready to back pedal.
Me & Ari with Dennis Pitta, #32, Tight End
Cougar Locker Room (Now I can tell everyone I've been there and I've peed in there (in the toilet, of course!))
Exiting the Cougar Locker Room "Return With Honor"
Announcer's Booth
7 comments:
Cool, I can't claim to be a football fan, but you make me want to be!!
I am so jealous! I am a huge fottball fan, especially of the cougars. Chad will be so jealous when he sees the pics. Looks like you had a blast.
Ooh, jealous!!!!!! I am a HUGE BYU fan too!! I'd have loved to go to that! I did get a pic with Max Hall last year at TGIFridays after a game we went to. He came in about an hour after the game to eat with his fam. Go Cougs!!
Well, you will all have to come with me next year then! Fun, fun! It will be a blast!
That is so neat that you got to do that. I can't believe you got all of those pictures with the players. You look so cute and happy.
Court,
I have to say that you always have fun and it is pure pleasure to watch you in "action", especially when you are watching an intense football game!
That looks like sooooo much fun!! To bad I am a UTE FAN!!! (though I cheer for the Y when they aren't playing the U) You look like you are are having a ball, cute pictures, cute hair and clothes, fun fun!! I bet you are fun to be with during those BYU games!
Post a Comment