Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm back!

I was gone all last week to Phoenix for a Real Estate Investing College, had a blast, learned a ton, but, man, I'm so glad to be home. Ben stayed home with the kids from Sunday to Sunday! And he did such a good job! The kids got spoiled! They went to movies, out to dinner lots and bought a fish tank. Those lucky ducks! I think Ben bought about 20 fish and 15 have died. Ha ha! I guess we have a 15 day guarantee on the fish, so we can go back and replace them. The problem is the kids really love the fish and are constantly bothering them. I think they're giving the fish heart attacks! They really do love the fish! A little too much!

3 comments:

Camie said...

It's always so nice to have a break. The problem for me is I always need a break after my break. I come home exhausted and it takes me a couple of days to catch up. I'm glad you only lost a couple of fish and all of your kids are okay!

Anonymous said...

You should have told me you were coming to Phoenix I could have come to visit you or we could have went out to dinner or something. Oh well maybe next time.

Jason & Claire said...

I love going to those classes. They are interesting. I bet you heard some good stuff. Glad you had a nice break!