Then, we headed off to Barnes & Noble for the Release Party. There were so many people there! Finally, at about 12:45 a.m., it was our turn to buy our books. yAY!
Me, holding my book!
My Book Club Friends just after purchasing our books!
I stayed up and read 2 chapters, then I fell asleep. And, this morning I have read the first section of the book. And, I must say, part of my predictions are coming true. I'm just wondering how it's all gonna work out now! Interesting! I'm loving it!
7 comments:
Oh, I'm so jealous!! I've got girls camp this next week, and I told myself I couldn't read it until I got back. Otherwise I would be completely useless at camp. All I would want to do is stay up late a read and be totally exhusted during the day. So essentially, I have to wait one more whole week. Ugh!!!!
JEALOUS!!! Sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to read it! I'm so jealous of your BYU football camp too. I pretty much love BYU football more that life...I miss my season ticket holder days. Oh well. Go cougs!
Chris would want me to say . . . R- e- bels! hee hee I'd better stay away from this time consuming book for awhile as I'm committed to reading the Anne of Green Gables series again. Looks like you had a great time!
What a fun night!! You girls look like you had a blast!! I just got my book today & can't wait to start it after I get off work...the suspense is killing me!!!
Thanks for coming with us last night!! It was so much fun! I'm all done with book and I'm dying to talk to someone about it. Stacey said you might be finished soon . . . CALL ME so we can dish!
Angela
HA! I did the same thing only I went from the B&N party over to Walmart at 12 and bought it there for $10 less. I read the whole thing and loved it. By the way, do you remember that I totally called it!? I am so freakin smart!
I was putting off buying the book because we have a busy couple of weeks ahead. Jason brought it home for me lastnight and I finished the first part at about midnight. I don't want to give anything away, but, Holy Crap! I was NOT expecting THAT! I had dreams about Bella.
Post a Comment