Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

9 years ago on Friday, the 13th of August, Ben and I married and were sealed in the Las Vegas LDS Temple. It seems like the years have flown by. We have had an amazing journey so far and I'm excited to see what the next 9, 20, 50 will bring.

12 comments:

Stacey said...

Courtney you are simply beautiful! Congrats on the anniversary. Isn't it amazing how much time flies? Tyson and I have been married 5 years and it just seems like yesterday we were going to BYU dances together.

The Noble Steeds said...

Wow. 9 years! Holy Cow! Why is it that time seemed to pass so much slower when we were in high school? Happy Anniversary.

Connie said...

Congrats, you guys! Gorgeous picture, by the way!

Mubeen said...

Happy Anniversary! You look gorgeous! ...and Ben has hair! haha! JK....Hope your anniversary was a great one!!!

Camie said...

Congratulations! Courtney you haven't changed a bit.

Tami said...

Congrats!! I wish you nine more happy years together!!

Jena said...

Congrats! So exciting, you have a wonderful family!

Jena

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

Congratulations!!! And you have been busy! Between the Olympics, Breaking Dawn, rereading all the Twilight books and the Host I haven't been blogging recently- so fun to see what you have been up to!

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! You are such a beautiful couple! Hope you had a great day! You look so beautiful!

Kristie said...

HI, I am Connie's sister in law.. I saw your comment on Connie's blog, about not having time to watch the Olympics. I wanted to let you know that the NBC website has full coverage, and you can watch everything on the website. Here is the link:
http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv_
and_online_listings/
So you can enjoy watching the Olympics when you want, that is what I have been doing. They even have a medal count and you can see who won what. Just click on the sport on the left. Ü

Jason & Claire said...

I love this picture. You look gorgous. Congratulations!

Jason & Claire said...

Oops! nice spelling- gorgeous