I'm commenting again. Sorry! I just wondered what your frozen peach cocktail is. I have two boxes of peaches coming this weekend and would like any new ways to preserve them. I too am going to be making zucchini bread. I also shred and freeze my zucchini and then use it in the winter to make zucchini soup. It's so yummy!
She is so cute! Last time I saw her or you, she was only a few months old. Crazy how time flies. It was nice to hear from you and to see how good your doing. I'll be checking in too.
8 comments:
Courtney, she is beautiful. She definitely got your gorgeous hair.
That's funny about you being able to help us in Paris because I thought about you a few times!
You've been tagged! Check my blog to see what I mean! By the way, what a cutie!
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Such cute pictures! She's so grown up! It happens way too fast...
She is so cute Courtney! She looks just like you.
I'm commenting again. Sorry! I just wondered what your frozen peach cocktail is. I have two boxes of peaches coming this weekend and would like any new ways to preserve them. I too am going to be making zucchini bread. I also shred and freeze my zucchini and then use it in the winter to make zucchini soup. It's so yummy!
Elise is so beautiful! She looks so cute and stylish in her back to school clothes. Cute pictures!
She is so cute! Last time I saw her or you, she was only a few months old. Crazy how time flies. It was nice to hear from you and to see how good your doing. I'll be checking in too.
There is no way you are old enough to have a little girl that old!!! A little girl who is the spitting image of her mom.
Post a Comment