I have been up for hours chatting with my fellow Twilight addict on Google and just watched this scene from Twilight, the movie.
I'm suffering from what Seth, the webmaster, calls "BD Coundownitis." I'm getting more and more excited. My book club friends are planning to attend the Barnes & Noble Breaking Dawn party and receive our books at midnight! Fun huh?!
And, to show my excitement, here are some of my favorite quotes fromt he BD Quote of the Day on SM official web-site.
Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've missed you."
What the heck is that supposed to mean?
And, what about . . .
Edward: "Oops." This is so uncharacteristic of Edward. What do you suppose he means by "oops?"
I forgot to mention, we're going to make our own shirts for the party. We're thinking of making one that says, "OCD" (Obsessive Cullen Disorder) OR just plain "Twilight". I really like the OCD one - I think it's hilarious! There's also, "Stupid Lion" or "Massachistic Lion." They are all too funny! Stacey found them on some SM fan site or something, but instead of paying 20 bucks, we're going to make our own for less than 5.
5 comments:
Ha, ha! Glad that you're going to come party with us! I'm super excited, too! The big question, though, is whether to stay up all night and read once I get home or try to savor the first-time reading experience and take it more slowly . . . I doubt I'll be able to sleep once I get home, but I doubt I could stop after just a chapter or two! What a dilemma!
You ARE obsessed! :) I finally commented on your post about memories and posted it too! Talk to you soon!
I can't wait. I like the OCD thing! Ha!
OMG!!! I cannot wait to see the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are giong to the B&N party tomorrow too!! whoo hoo!!
I wish I could go to the B&N party with you. I am anxiously awaiting my copy of Breaking Dawn in the mail. I pre-ordered it knowing I wouldn't get to Richfield to buy it soon enough. Where do you find time to read? I'm still finishing up The Host. I love the BYU pics. That looks like it was a ton of fun...something I would have enjoyed doing since Nathan has me hooked on football.
Post a Comment