I've been tagged by Camie. I read her post and "had" to do it!
So, Let's play ....Do you remember when?
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It could also be a meomory of you and Ben. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. (If you leave a memory about either one of us, we'll be sure to write one about you.)
3. Remember, if you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺
4. Consider this a Tag: if you've read it, you have to do it
10 comments:
I recall the first time we hung out and went to the aquarium and by the end of the trip, Andrew was running around the aquarium without any shoes on, Elise kept disappearing and I just thought to myself "oh, that poor woman." Haha! We should do that again, btw.
That was crazy! I'm so glad they are another year older. Life is beginning to be a little easier! Let's do it!
I remember my first day at school. I was in the office turning in some paperwork and I went into you Mom's office to give her something. You, Emily, and I think Robin had to be there two cause I remember thinking that you and Robin had to be sisters. All three of you with your long gorgeous hair. Weird what memories stick with us.
So many memories! I have been thinking about them for two days and there is no way to write them all down.
I specifically remember one time we were driving to the lake and both of had a really bad feeling and we turned around and came home. It was like we couldn't get home fast enough.
I remember lots of dance and cheer together with interesting conversations throughout.
I remember driving around in Roony (I don't know how you spell it but that was what you called your mom's car). Every time I have bought a car since then I think to myself what I would name her because I thought it was cute that you guys had a name for her.
I remember after we graduated you came back to visit and we sat in Caleb's room talking about all sorts of stuff and our future weddings. It didn't feel like we had been apart for a year. It felt the same way it always had- just comfortable and safe.
I remember meeting Ben at Lin's and you telling me that you were going to Paris before you got married. I thought that was really neat and something YOU should do because seeing the world was something important to YOU. I liked him because he seemed to understand that.
I remember driving home from Lin's and I passed you and Ben in the car . You guys were kissing a lot and it made me happy you were so happy.
I remember your reception. It was beautiful. You made a beautiful bride.
I remember hearing you had Elise and that you named her Elise Isabel. I thought that if I was having a girl that is exactly what I'd name her.
I remember having a conversation with Jason about high school and my friends and I told him you were a true FRIEND.
There are a few memories for you. Love ya!
Hey Courtney, it's Tami Jones/Hillstead I found your blog on Claire's blog I hope you don't mind, some of my favorite memories with you are of course from cheerleading!! One that stands out is I remember at camp we were all so so tired,and it was our turn to perform and you said why don't we say a prayer, and I think we did OK I don't remember. My blog is www.jonesboyz-drj.blogspot.com if you wanted to take a look!! Your kids are so cute.
One thing I remember about you is that you were so spirited and supportive. When I took state in CC my senior year and you guys decorated my room and stuff- I just remembering you truly hoping I took state and being so nice and supportive. Of course, I choked and got 4th at state, but I really felt loved. And I never got to thank you, so thank you!
Sorry- I never took state- it was division! haha nice misprint!
Hi Courtney,
It's Martine Bunker Marshall. I mostly remember you hanging out with Trisha and me hanging out with Leanna. That was a long time ago! I do see that Leanna has a blog but it's invite only. I would love to get in touch with her if you could get me an email address for her.
Your kids are adorable and you are wonder woman. I love your blog and get inspired when I read it. I don't know how you do all the things you do. I also love your Mom. I worked with her in her office my senior year think she is an awesome person. Tell her hello from me. Keep up the inspiring blogging:)
Email me your email address, I am going private...mdominguez88@mvdsl.com
Well, I haven't known you too long, but I'll never forget that you were the first person that I met when we moved here! It was our first full day here and I was very stressed and overwhelmed with everything. It was nice finding someone who seemed nice and easy to talk too, and you still are!
Post a Comment