Today, in church, our lesson was Ch 12 in the Joseph Smith manual on Missionary Work, and our teacher, pulled out an article from the Ensign regarding Spreading the gospel through the Internet. Our teacher gave us some ideas on bearing our testimonies. One idea was to testify on a blog. I spoke up and mentioned how one of my friends has church sites listed on her blog and how I always think, everytime I click on her blog, what a great idea that is. I just hadn't taken the time to add the sites. Then, another girl raised her hand and told about one of her friends who testifies on her blog every Sunday about something she believes in. . . just a little tidbit. I think it's a fabulous idea, so I am going to do that too.
First off, I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have been so blessed throughout my life to have the gift of the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. Mormons are Christians. We believe in Jesus Christ and he sits at the head of our church. I believe He is the Son of God, and that God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost are three separate and distinct beings.
To be continued . . .
3 comments:
I'm copying you. Thank you.
That's a great idea. Cute blog, btw!! (I just started mine!)
Great post, and a great idea!
Post a Comment