For some reason, my energy clock is backwards. I am so tired all day long and then around 9:30 p.m., I suddenly wake up! I am at my prime during the late hours of the night and the wee hours of the morning. If only I was taking advantage of my sudden bursts of energy . . . but, instead, all I do is blog, email and watch television! I should be up folding clothes, washing floors, and scrubbing bathrooms. Ugh . . .
The truth is, I have absolutely no energy, period, for house work. I don't know why?!
So my VTs were over last Friday and one of the sister's little girl tripped into my entry table and knocked a glass hurricane off, shattering glass everywhere. Really, truly, it was ok. It was an accident waiting to happen. I told the sweet sister that she needn't worry at all. Well, what does she do? While I was out today, she left a new vase at my doorstep from Tai Pan. Thanks so much!! But, really, it was fine! I do appreciate the nice gesture!
So, I changed up my music if you didn't notice too. Fun stuff. See how this blogging thing can become really addicting and time wasting? Not only did I have to change that, I had to add some new gadgets and then catch up on everyone!!! I love it!
I guess I shall go to bed now.
Bonne Nuit!
5 comments:
I totally understand the being a night owl thing! And the need to blog and change things just for fun! What helped most for me was just forcing myself to get to bed a bit earlier every day by waking up earlier and not taking naps. (Not that you are taking naps, but with one baby I have been.) Good Luck! (Oh and I totally understand not wanting to clean. I think it takes a rare person to enjoy such tasks!)
I think the night owl thing is that your kids are in bed and you can have a few free minutes to yourself. Sometimes the best thing to do is watch tv or blog (at least I tell myself that!!) cuz it's the only time your brain gets a minute to process things! I usually know that I have like 3 hours until one of the kids will be up again, so why even head to bed??
Hey Courtney. I think all moms are night owls. It is the only time I have to do anything and have it stay clean. I usually squander my time and read though. I love your blog. Your daughter is beautiful she looks just like you.
Are you pregnant? J/K! Actually that's totally funny, my clock is the exact opposite. At about 9:30 my body has completely shut down. How 'bout we work out a schedule. I'll clean your house during the day and you can come do mine at night. That way we could both get some things done. Of course, if we did that when would we blog????
I am so with you. I still haven't gotten over jetlag. I am up all night and I just lay there wishing I could sleep when I should get up and do something. I haven't even had the urge to blog. I just sit there and wait to fall asleep and the next day is awful. I need to get it together.
Post a Comment