I didn't realize we had our babies on the same day. William turned 3 today as well. Where did you have Matthew? How fun. I have pics coming to my blog tomorrow too. I'll check back to see yours. Tell Matthew happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to Matthew and Happy Belated 30 to you!!! Your Austenland book club looked SO fun! And yay for the cougars! I absolutely love you Courtney for the fact that you get so pumped about football and art . I think Ballerina Biker is perfect for you! You have been fabulous every year I've known you and I'm sure 30 will be no different!
4 comments:
I didn't realize we had our babies on the same day. William turned 3 today as well. Where did you have Matthew? How fun. I have pics coming to my blog tomorrow too. I'll check back to see yours. Tell Matthew happy birthday!
They grow up way too fast, don't they? I can't believe he's 3 already! He's only a few months younger than Brad then! Happy Birthday matthew!
Happy Birthday to him! I hope he has a good one.
Happy Birthday to Matthew and Happy Belated 30 to you!!! Your Austenland book club looked SO fun! And yay for the cougars! I absolutely love you Courtney for the fact that you get so pumped about football and art . I think Ballerina Biker is perfect for you! You have been fabulous every year I've known you and I'm sure 30 will be no different!
Post a Comment