Friday, September 19, 2008

Control Freak

I find this funny because I think I'm more of a control freak than 40%, but anyway! This was a fun quiz.




You Are 40% Control Freak



You have achieved the perfect balance of control and letting go.

You tend to roll with whatever life brings, but you never get complacent.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I got 44% and it didn't sound like me at all. I certainly am not a control freak when it comes to my home at least! ;)

Jason & Claire said...

This is not an insult but I think you should be way higher on that scale. You are a perfectionist like me and we tend to try to control everything. I have to go take this and see what it says.

Jason & Claire said...

I'm 58% control freak. Those questions were kind of mean!

Jena said...

I got 33%
silly post!