Well, I've reached a pinnacle in my life, turning a new page, opening a new chapter, one more nail in my coffin, a benchmark, another day older, whatever you want to call it, I'M 30!
I've been keeping a brown paper bag nearby all day because I'm having strong tendancies toward hyper-ventilating today.
30 seems a bit old, but it doesn't really feel that old. I feel like I'm 20 still. Everyone keeps telling me the thirties are the best time of one's life. We'll see . . . !
So far, I've gotten some fancy shmancy designer jeans which I love and want to wear everyday, I've gone out to dinner to the Melting Pot and Ari took me for sushi today at lunch. My children have drawn pics and I'm still waiting for the Baskin Robbins ice cream cake! : ) (Ben says he hasn't forgotten yet!) And, I've heard from nearly all my family today. It's been a good day.
16 comments:
CONGRATS! 30 is the best! ;)
Well Happy Birthday! I am right around the corner from you! Let me know if 30 really is the new 20! Take care!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sounds like a good birthday. I've been dying to go to the melting pot...maybe someday! Hope thirty is fabulous for you!
Happy Berfday!!!
Happy Birthday. I still have another year before I turn 30. I feel that it is just a number and you are as old as you think you are. I think that you will love being thirty I just look at it as another day. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Courtney!!! I even have a card for you and everything, but it will be late, of course! :)
Happy Birthday! Don't worry about being 30. You are still as hip as they come! Hope itwas great!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Welcome to the club, it's a fun one!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Yay Courtney! I'm glad you had a great birthday! I love birthdays. How was the cake?
Happy Birthday!!! I'm with you. 30is the one that's scaring me! And it's right around the corner.
Happy Birthday Courtney! I'm half way through the 30's and like everyone is saying, they are great. I hope you had a great day.
Happy Birthday! My offer to watch your kids is still on anytime!
I was thinking about you the other day. I knew your b-day was in September but couldn't remember which day. Happy 30th! You're handling it much better than I am. I've just gone into denial. Please tell me it is the best time of your life and give me something to look forward to.
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!! Yay 30th, you are 30 flirty and thriving!
Happy Belated Birthday Court!!! You're soooooooo old!! haha, jk! love ya!
Post a Comment