Andrew looking handsome in his uniform!
We've learned 3 things from soccer so far:
1) Don't ever bring a balloon or any other kind of toy to the game because the player will only worry about his balloon the entire game.
2) Don't ever play a game near the playground because the player will also only want to go play at the park instead of kicking the ball.
3) Don't put your 4 year old in soccer, period! They don't care about the game at all! I think we have 1 aggressive player on the team of 7 and he's the one who stole the ball from Andrew!
Posing on the field
He started out good, then one of his teammates stole the ball from him and he quit for the rest of the game. It was a little frustrating, but then again I had to keep telling myself, he's only 4!
Matthew and his new haircut. He loves soccer (I think more than Andrew!) and wishes he could play! Hopefully next year he can if he makes the age deadline!
LABOR DAY WEEKEND FUN AT BRIDAL VEIL FALLS
Me and the Kids! The water was FREEZING!
Andrew

Andrew, The Explorer

Sweet Matthew
This is our typical Matthew! This picture is so funny to me!
Elise posing!
And, how 'bout those BYU Cougs!!!!
THE COUGAR SONG
Rise, all loyal Cougars and hurl your
challenge to the foe.
We will fight, day or night, rain or snow.
Loyal, strong, and true
Wear the white and blue.
While we sing, get set to spring.
Come on, Cougars, it’s up to you. Oh!
Chorus:
Rise and shout, the Cougars are out
Along the trail to fame and glory.
Rise and shout, our cheers will ring out
As you unfold your vict’ry story.
On you go to vanquish the foe
For Alma Mater’s sons and daughters.
As we join in song in praise of you our
faith is strong.
We’ll raise our colors high in the blue
And cheer our Cougars of BYU.
Raw, Raw, Raw, Raw, Raw
Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o Cougars!
GO BYU! Loved that game today! It was very stressful - all up to the last 2 seconds, but AWESOME! Doesn't matter if we win by 1 or by 40, I'm happy! : )

Dang, that Dennis Pitta is AWESOME! Not to mention cute too! ;) This is me (with a very red, sunburned face), Pitta and Arianne (my sis-in-law) at our BYU Women's Football camp
7 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. I haven't been to Bridal Veil Falls forever. In fact I think I've only driven by it. I'll have to convince Chad to take me out there once the leaves start changing.
Cute pics! and I just had to say:
GO COUGS!!! Those announcers can whine all they want about the celebration call - WA didn't lose because their kicker missed a long kick (which would be the only reason to care about that call)- they lost because the Y totally squashed their punt to the ground!!!!!!! It wouldn't have mattered if he was kicking it from the 50 yd line or the 5 yd line, BYU BLOCKED IT! Wahoo !!
whoops, ha ha ha, I meant PAT not punt. But you got the idea anyway. Just had to clear that up so all the football fans out there know that i really do know what I'm talking about. In fact, Trav teases me that I know more about football than he does! ;-) (he's a basketball player).
Ah the fun of having kids in sports. I haven't experienced that yet but I'm sure someday I will. I've seen plenty of my nieces and nephews to know what you're talking about when you say they are easily distracted from the game:) Your trip to Bridal Veil Falls looked like lots of fun. I'm going to use your logic on the being a perfectionist but not having a perfect house thing with Nathan. I'm sure he'll get a laugh.
Love the soccer pictures! I am dying here without access to the BYU games!!! I'm visiting my sisters in October and hopefully I can get tickets to the New Mexico game!
Stella wants to start soccer. Is it to late to start her?
Post a Comment