Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Elise!

Today, Elise turned 6 years old! I cannot believe she is that old! If feels like yesterday that we began our little family with her.


Elise is such a delight!

Elise is very bright. She loves school. Sometimes it's a little hard to get her off to school (only because she's not a morning person - takes after me, I know!), but once she is there, she loves it!

Elise loves to dance. She sort of likes ballet but she really loves jazz/hip hop. She's moves freely and is very good!

One trait of Elise's that sometimes can be very hard to deal with is her stubborness, but, in the end, I love her for it! It makes me so happy that she has her own opinions and knows how to stand up for herself.

She's also very honest and sometimes that can get her into trouble too! For example, today, she almost told one of her friends that she didn't want to invite her to her party but that she had to until I stopped her!

Elise also loves to be outside. If she could be out all day and ride her bike, I think she would be in heaven!

One of her newest favorite things to do is read stories to her brothers. It is so sweet to see her snuggled up with them in her bed, reading.

We are so grateful Elise is apart of our family. She is the best daughter and the best big sister anyone could ask for!

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

No comments: